TO TRULY DIFFERENTIATE
OURSELVES FROM OTHER
engineering firms in the market, we own and operate our own fleet of Drill Rigs for soil and rock sampling, and for collection of soil and rock specimens for laboratory testing. By owning and operating our own equipment, we can better control the quality of the specimen(s) retrieved, and quickly adjust our boring program should our field engineer decide additional borings are required without having to obtain permission from the client. This feature alone, makes us one of the Top Drill Rig Companies in Kentucky.
OUR FLEET CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING RIGS, WITH A TWO OR THREE-MAN CREW, DEPENDING ON THE SCHEDULE:
- A CME-45C on a Rubber Tracked Carrier (ATV) and a CME-55 on an International 4-Wheel Drive Truck. The ATV rigs allows us to access hard-to-reach sites and eliminate the need for a bulldozer to move the equipment around. All of the CME rigs are equipped with an Automatic Hammer.
DRILL RIGS FOR
SOIL AND ROCK
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Hollow Stem Auger
- Mud Rotary
- NQ Rock Core
- Undisturbed Shelby Tube Specimens
- Split Spoon Testing
- Site Seismic Evaluations
- Liquification Testing
- In-Situ Testing; Pressure Meter, CPT, and Dilatometer
- Installation of Inclinometer Casing
- Installation of Water Observation Wells
on a project for you
or a client?
ON A PROJECT FOR
YOU OR A CLIENT?
LET A CERTIFIED MEMBER OF OUR TEAM GUIDE YOU
THROUGH THE ENTIRE PROCESS AND HELP YOU
FINALIZE ON EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED.