WHEN IT COMES TO
Our staff of experienced personnel and accurate equipment are the reason why we are the partner of choice for so many firms in the states we operate in. We prepare and evaluate all types of construction materials, from a diverse array of bituminous concrete mixes to Portland Cement and even clay, to arrive at optimization studies that ensure the proper mix design for the specific project.
We are also one of the few firms that specialize in petrographic examinations of construction materials; they are microscopic evaluations that allow us to minutely evaluate concrete quality and determine the cause and degree of concrete failures if any, along with potential future performance.
Lastly, besides the standard ASTM tests of absorption, strength, dimension unit weights, and more, we also provide numerous specialty tests on concrete blocks and bricks. These tests include the fire rating test specified by the BOCA & efflorescence test needed by many leading architectural firms.
Our complete range of Construction Testing Services have been mentioned below:
- Component Analysis (Sand, Gravel, and Limestone) – Department of Transportation
- Filter Sand – Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Railroad Ballast – American Railroad Engineering
- Rip-Rap – U.S. Soil Conservation Service
- Compaction Parameters
- Permeability Tests
- Core Testing & Density of Strength
- Mix Designs
- Nuclear Gauge Calibrations Extractions & Grading
- Compression Tests
- Creep Testing
- Mix Designs
- Mix Verification Tests to verify Strength, Air Content,
Consistency, and Yield of Concrete
- Flexural & Split Tensile Strength Tests
- Modulus of Elasticity
CLAY-BRICK, TILE, AND PIPES
- Acid Resistance
- Compressive Strength
- Dimensional Analysis
on a project for you
or a client?
ON A PROJECT FOR
YOU OR A CLIENT?
Let a certified member of our team guide you
through the entire process and help you
finalise on exactly what you need.